Try This Holiday "GloBar" Recipe!
Even if you're "not a sweets person", everyone loves a little bite of dessert over the holidays! We've adapted this yummy recipe for vegan "cheesecake" tarts from one of our favorite food bloggers @wakeupandkale!
1c raw cashews (soaked overnight or in hot water 2hrs)
1/2c full fat coconut milk
1/4c maple syrup
2tbsp melted coconut oil
1tbsp lemon juice
1tsp vanilla extract
2 cherries + berries @gomacro bars
1/2c rolled oats
1/4c shredded coconut
2tbsp almond butter
2tbsp maple syrup
1c mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
1 stick of Glotrition Super Beauty Elixir powder
1) Add all ingredients to a high speed food processor and blend until a sticky dough forms. Add ~1-2tbsp water if needed to blend
2) Line a mini muffin tin with 20 liners and press dough into the bottom of each mould. Place in freezer while you prepare the cheesecake layer
1) Add soaked & drained cashews to a high speed food processor along with all other ingredients. Blend on high until smooth and creamy
2) Spoon your cheesecake on top of crust layer, filling each mould 3/4 way full. Place in freezer 20mins to set
1) Add berries to a saucepan over medium heat and cook until thickened, mashing berries as they begin to soften, stir in 1 stick of Super Beauty Elixir.
2) Spoon berry filling over cheesecake. Place entire pan in the freezer at least 2hrs to set and enjoy!
*store in the freezer and let thaw 10mins before enjoying!