Our skin is one of our most important assets. Not only is it the first thing that people see but it’s the body's protective shield against external attackers - like heat, light and infections - as well as a load of other important jobs including regulating temperature and storing fat and water. With so many responsibilities, it’s no surprise that the skin needs different products and ingredients depending on the time of the day.
During the day, our skin is our protector, facing the world while fighting off free radicals and other environmental aggressors (the leading cause of aging!) Of course, sunscreen is super important to daytime skin but equally important are antioxidants to help fight the free radicals as well ingredients that focus on locking in moisture and strengthening the lipid barrier so it’s strong enough to face the day.
At night, our skin goes into renewal mode. It’s hard at work repairing and restoring itself by removing toxins, repairing cells and free radical damage, replacing aging cells and even creating new ones. Good quality sleep is imperative to this process (that’s why they call it Beauty Sleep!) But our nighttime beauty routine is also the best time for skin loving vitamins that help boost and support skin repair.
With so many ingredients and products out there - how do we know what to do when? An easy way to feed your skin the right ingredients at the best times is by adding Glotrition’s AM/PM Duo to your routine. The AM/PM Duo includes two Gummiceuticals – Hydrate and Sleep – both designed to boost your skin's natural renewal process from the inside out.
Hydrate is your AM anti-aging solution for dewy fresh skin and thicker, longer hair. Key ingredients include:
- Ceramosides: A patented ceramide clinically proven to strengthen the lipid barrier, reduce wrinkles and increase skin hydration AND increase hair growth in just 4 weeks.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A humectant that helps to retain moisture in the skin and joints while also preventing that moisture from evaporating into the air. A bioavailable form of HA is an important step in recovering ideal moisture levels in the skin.
- Vitamin A: Also known as retinol, a revolutionary ingredient to help prevent and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Goji Berry: An ancient berry known to promote collagen and elastin production, reduce hyperpigmentation and protect against free radical damage.
Sleep is your PM ultimate beauty sleep solution with ingredients that not only improve your sleep quality, but also aid your skin’s natural renewal cycle. Key ingredients include:
- Melatonin: A well-known natural sleep aid, melatonin is a hormone naturally produced by your body in response to darkness. In a world full of electronic blue light, melatonin supplementation is often used to help the body stay on a natural sleep/wake cycle.
- Aloe Sterols: Found in the gel of the Aloe Vera plant, aloe sterols have been clinically studied and proven in micro-doses to stimulate collagen and hyaluronic acid production and significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles when used as a dietary supplement.
- Vitamin D3: Known to improve cellular turnover, Vitamin D3 is essential for overnight skin repair. Low levels of Vitamin D have also been linked to poor sleep quality and reduced sleep duration.
- Niacinamide: A derivative of Vitamin B3, helps prevent premature signs of aging by boosting collagen, smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and helping even out skin tone.
All of Glotrition’s Gummiceuticals are made without any added sugar – only the good stuff in there! And both blends are built on a foundation of select antioxidant-rich fruit powders proven to aid in skin health and overall immunity.
By adding 2 Hydrate gummies to your daytime routine and 2 Sleep gummies before bed, you are giving your skin the 24-hour boost it needs everyday!