Here at The Glomission, we're squeezing in as many backyard get togethers as we can as we inch towards summer's end! Anyone else?
We thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with you all...things that are light, healthy, and pack a real punch when it comes to maintaining that Glotrition Glo!
This Spinach and Artichoke Avocado Dip from @thedefineddish didn't last long around our office! It's delicious and full of skin-loving nutrients like fatty acids, biotin and vitamins C, E and A from the avocados, spinach, and artichokes.
Serve with fresh cut veggies and wow your friends at your next get together. Enjoy!!
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE AVOCADO DIP
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons homemade mayo
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 12 oz quartered marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups baby spinach, packed
- In a food processor, combine avocados, salt, pepper, mayo, lemon, crushed red pepper, apple cider vinegar, garlic and nutritional yeast. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Then, add the marinated artichoke hearts and half of the spinach. Pulse until the spinach becomes incorporated with the dip. Add the rest of the spinach and pulse until combined.
- Serve with cut veggies and adjust salt and pepper to taste
Follow Alex on Instagram @thedefineddish